La Vie Boheme

Despite posting a fiveawesomegirls video six hours ago that never processed, I had a fantastic night. I was part of the HPA conference call live on ustream because I've recently been announced as the new Hufflepuff head of house! I am so freaking excited to get more involved with the HPA.

My personal favorite moment was when I suddenly decided that it was a good idea to start singing songs from Rent because Evanna Lynch mentioned that she loves it. She asked me to keep going once I stopped and then she sang along with me. I felt pretty freaking cool. Evanna is awesome.

So now my video is reuploading and I'm hoping that I don't have to stay up too late waiting for it to process. Thanks, YouTube.

10 comments:

lindsey said...

Congrats, Miss Hufflepuff.

Oh, by the way, I loved your ELO cover that you posted today. You don't know me, and I don't really know you, but I do think that we could be BFFL.

Anonymous said...

Awesome - congrats!! =)

Hayley Hoover said...

:) Your life is so great.

Unknown said...

Congrats on Head of Hufflepuff! :]

Anonymous said...

YAY HUFFLEPUFFS!!!!
Keep blogging Lauren, we love you!

Callidora said...

Congrats on being Head of Hufflepuff! That is so cool, Lauren :o)

maria kelly said...

i wish you would blog more often. i miss your stories.

Lauren said...

Aw, thanks, greenlillies. :)

I'm trying to blog as often as I can, but I've been really busy finishing up the semester. I am currently 11 papers and two exams away from summer. Woo! I'll try to update tomorrow.

Alex Dahlberry said...

so awesome that you're the new hufflepuff head of house. =D
and that you got to talk to evanna lynch!
:D

Kelly Danielle said...

Congrat!! I'm working on starting a HPA chapter in LA!!

Post a Comment