Friends in Drag

Last night, I got to witness one of the most awesome things I've seen on this campus since I started going here three years ago. Allies planned a Drag Show and it was freaking amazing. I mean, you can't really go wrong with a bunch of guys dressed as girls and girls dressed as guys lip-syncing to things like "Single Ladies" and "Pretty Fly for a White Guy".

Not even touching on how entertaining and fun the show was, I was just so happy to see an audience that was so accepting and nonjudgmental. Especially here, where I've chosen to hide in my dorm room on my laptop for entire weekends instead of going out. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face all night.

On two unrelated notes, Flowers in the Kitchen is the best place to eat ever and YouTube is taking an excessively long time to process the new video I made today.

2 comments:

erin meagan said...

I love the layout of your blog! It looks fabulous! I love your new song, Art Class, that you posted on youtube too!
A few guys who I know dressed up and sang Single Ladies once. It was pretty amusing!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! I have the same layout! Your new video rocked :)
Drag is always amusing. lol

Post a Comment