Weekends

This morning, I drove back to college for the weekend.

Wait a second... that doesn't make any sense. Usually, I'm the one leaving every weekend to go home or to a wizard rock show or basically anywhere but here because I need to get away.

Anyway, here I am. I don't even have much in the way of plans, but at least I'll get to bum around and catch up on reading. I finally saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and considering that I've had the book on my shelf for a few months, I might attempt to read through it.

I really should've just emailed in the paper that was due today and stayed home.

2 comments:

Jessica Bergman "TheOtherJessica" said...

I loved Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist! I read the book after I watched the movie and it was pretty good. They are totally different (which is normal I guess..since book-to-movie adaptations always are)but it is a good different. NOT like the Harry Potter movies..which are WAY too different, and in a bad way. :)

Anonymous said...

I found it really awkward to read, because it was in present tense. They always throw me off. >.< Blah. Also, your bear hat is SWEET. It's odd that you say you aren't openly accepted for your quirkiness in college, because everyone embraces ours. I walked around with a ridiculous tranny-esque, pink and orange fur jacket for fun.

Post a Comment