Sick.

Today, I woke up with two swollen eyes. I looked in the mirror, did not recognize myself, freaked out a little, then decided against going to class. I made myself an icepack out of a ziploc bag and a washcloth and some ice, covered my face with it, and got back in bed. I didn't get up again until later tonight when I had to walk across campus to watch Casablanca for class, and then spend two hours feeling like I was going to pass out on stage for a very long Vocalign rehearsal.

Today sucked.

8 comments:

A said...

Aww, Laur! Feel better <3

Catherine said...

Puffy eyes? Definitely not good. Feel better tomorrow! =)

partyweetow said...

:( Get better soon.

Bianca23 said...

Aw, that sucks :( I hope you'll feel better soon!

Ashley said...

aww. that really sucks! I had something similar happen to me...your eyelids are puffy right?

It turned out that I was slightly allergic to mascara- bad combination when you are in dance and theater.

Try heat compress on your eyes and clear out your tear ducts constantly.

Hope you get better soon!

goddess-of-ice said...

Did you have an allergic reaction to something? I hope you're feeling better now.

BriannaBean said...

go to your campus doctor

Lauren said...

Health Services "doesn't do eyes".

Post a Comment