Sick.

Today, I woke up with two swollen eyes. I looked in the mirror, did not recognize myself, freaked out a little, then decided against going to class. I made myself an icepack out of a ziploc bag and a washcloth and some ice, covered my face with it, and got back in bed. I didn't get up again until later tonight when I had to walk across campus to watch Casablanca for class, and then spend two hours feeling like I was going to pass out on stage for a very long Vocalign rehearsal.

Today sucked.

8 comments:

abbs866 said...

Aww, Laur! Feel better <3

Catherine said...

Puffy eyes? Definitely not good. Feel better tomorrow! =)

Crystal said...

:( Get better soon.

Bianca23 said...

Aw, that sucks :( I hope you'll feel better soon!

Ashley said...

aww. that really sucks! I had something similar happen to me...your eyelids are puffy right?

It turned out that I was slightly allergic to mascara- bad combination when you are in dance and theater.

Try heat compress on your eyes and clear out your tear ducts constantly.

Hope you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Did you have an allergic reaction to something? I hope you're feeling better now.

Brianna said...

go to your campus doctor

Lauren said...

Health Services "doesn't do eyes".

Post a Comment